Monday 13 April 2015

What's in my handbag!

Hello lovelies!
So have always been a fan of looking at what is inside people's purses so I decided to write one of my own.


This is from Colette Hayman and it's the Danielle metal tip tote in red and white. I absolutely love the size of this bag mainly because of the colours and the size. I am the type of person who needs to carry everything that I may possibly need throughout the day (which is a lot, trust me). Also, what's not to love about red?
Ok, so onto the inside of the bag.
The first thing in my bag is my wallet which is also by Colette Hayman and it's the metal edge fold over wallet.


So inside it's pretty standard. It has a lot of card space, a coin section etc.
Next, I have an eclipse tin with a few mints left. Always need fresh breath.

I have the key to work locker (which I still haven't gotten a keychain for...). It's small so I'm scared of losing it but I need to carry it around so THAT'S something I should add to the shopping list.

My lip products are always scattered across purses and bags but in this particular bag I have two.

The first of these is a Rimmel Lipstick by Kate Moss in the shade 107. It's almost like a matte berry red and I absolutely adore it. 


Since autumn is just starting now in Australia, it's time to bring out the darker lip colours to suit. That's why the second lip product in my purse is the Colour Inject Mineral  Lipstick by Australis in the shade Can Can. 


I have a bunch of other smaller items like earphones in here too. I broke my Apple earphones (the story of my life...) so I'm currently using these pink Sony earphones (yes they are always tangled, no I can't undo them)


I also have a pair of sunglasses in here. These are from Superdry and they're almost like a rounder cat-eyed pair. 


I also have a hand lotion because my hands become like sandpaper ESPECIALLY in winter. I have the Nivea Anti-Wrinkle cream (and no, it's not because I have wrinkly hands). This cream is incredibly good and it leaves you hands feeling like a baby's bottom. 

Water because it's always important to stay hydrated. I swear I have like two of these in my bag because I keep forgetting to throw them out when I leave the house. 

I also have these dabbing oil sheets which are seriously my holy grail because I have very oily skin. They're perfect just for quick touch-ups when you're on the go. 

And last but definitely not least is my copy of Zoella's book, Girl Online!

This is actually the second time I'm reading it and I absolutely love the characters and the story line. I will definitely be looking out for the second book (yay! Congrats, Zoe!) and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good read. 

That's it guys, I hope you liked it. Let me know in the comments if you guys use any of the things I mentioned (or if you adore Zoe's book as much as I do). 
As usual, you can find me on:
Instagram: gabbiiii_m
Twitter: gabbiii_m

Love,
Gaby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment