Thursday 25 September 2014

Product Review: Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves

Recently I bought this mascara and I payed around $20 for it. Personally, I absolutely love the Maybelline Volume Express but I thought I would give this one a shot. So here's what I think.
The first time I used it I thought the brush was very conveniently shaped. It's curved so that it goes with your eye shape and you can turn it so it works for both eyes. I really liked this, it makes it so much easier to apply and gives you a more even spread. 
Once you apply it, it doesn't take very long to dry so that's a good thing. However, this mascara is not waterproof! I mean, it won't just start running but what I've noticed is that after a while it starts to smudge a little and under my eyes begin to darken with it. 
Also, I've noticed that it can be a bit flaky. It has happened to me multiple times that I've looked and there has been little flakes or specs of black on my eye lid or under my eyes that weren't there when I applied. 
Overall, it's pretty decent in the first couple of hours but later it needs to be reapplied and fixed. For someone who is busy and doesn't have time to be constantly fixing her makeup, it's not very good. 
I would give it a 6.5/10! 
Well, I hope this helped you guys,
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment