Wednesday 24 September 2014

Top 3 Drugstore Lipsticks

So I have recently become obsessed with different colour of lipsticks to pair with different outfits and palettes. So I decided to make this post about my top 3 drugstore lipsticks right now.
The first I want to talk about is Rimmel's Moisture Renew Picadilly Pink. I absolutely fell in love with this colour when I saw it. It's a nice, soft pink and it kind of reminded me of spring when I saw it. It's such a sweet colour and will go with a natural palette for a girl next door look. 

The second one is also by Rimmel and it's number 58 called Drop of Sherry. This colour is a little bold without being too in your face. It's more of a wine colour that would go perfectly with copper and brown tones for a perfect fall look.

The last one is Maybelline's Super Stay 14hr lipstick which is number 10 called Ultimate Blush. This lipstick is a nice roses hue. It isn't as sheer as the other two, this has more of a shine. It goes with both day and night makeup. 

All three of these lipsticks can be found at any drugstore. I think for the first two I payed around $8 and around $12 for the Maybelline. I hope you guys enjoy them!
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment