Sunday 30 November 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

As I have said in my other posts, I absolutely love Christmas and everything related to Christmas. December is just starting and one thing for me that is the biggest indicator that Christmas is fast approaching is when I put up the Christmas tree. I love doing this and I can get totally obsessive about it. This year I went for gold and red on my tree as last year I did silver and purple.


My favourite part is when it's night and it lights up with fairy lights and pretty things. 

It makes my house feel so much more welcoming and festive along with the decorations if will be putting up outside soon. 
Do these sort of things get you guys excited too or is it just me? Make sure to share below what your favourite things about Christmas are and what makes you excited for it. 

Twitter: www.twitter.com/gabbiiii_m
Instagram: gabbiii_m

No comments:

Post a Comment