Sunday 7 December 2014

Get Ready With Me: Summer shopping!

Hi guys!
So today I wanted to do a get ready with me and I was going out to finish my Christmas shopping. Here in Australia it's summer at the moment not winter, so I went for a very simple, springtime look.
For my outfit I chose to go with black skinny jeans and a floral blouse. 



I paired it with a pair of black sandals.

I decided to go for a very natural look with my makeup. I started with a colour corrector by Australis in gold. I use this mostly for dark circles, which I happen to permanently possess. 

After this, I use Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer.

Foundation goes over this. I used the FitMe Maybelline Foundation in 120.

I finished my foundation with some powder just to mattify my face a little more. I used a simple powder brush to apply and used a stippling motion rather than sweeping. 

After this, I decided to use a Bourjois blush in shade number 48. I used a small powder brush for this also.


I used the Maybelline Colossal Volum Express. This is my absolute favourite mascara at the moment. I really wanted to emphasise my eyes and this mascara makes your eyelashes look really full and long. I applied on my top and bottom lashes. Also, I closed my eyes and applied on the top of my eyelashes to make them look thicker.


I went for a nude lip just to keep my makeup look natural and make my eyes the emphasis. 

I went for the Beyoncé Heat scent as I was feeling very tropical.

So here's the completed look:



No comments:

Post a Comment